1. Single means you have the time to grow and be the person you want to be.
2. Single gives you space to grow. It is harder to grow when you are too close to someone.
3. Single means learning to live by yourself.
4. Single means freedom.
5. Single means learning not to need a man/woman to make your life meaningful.
6. Single is realizing that being married is not necessarily better.
7. Single means that there could be something wonderful around the corner and you can take advantage of it.
8. Single means you are free to love again.
9. Single means you have more time to care for other people. ( tis is true...me care about all my family & frens..sampai terlebih caring ..org tak suka) :-(
1. Marriage is not a word, but a sentence (life sentence).
2. Marriage is very much like a violin, after the sweet music is over, the strings are attached.
3. Marriage is love, love is blind. Therefore marriage is an institution for the blind. Marriage is an institution in which a man loses his Bachelor's and the woman gets her Masters.
4. Marriage is a thing which puts a ring on a woman's finger and two under the man's eyes.
5. Marriage is not just having a wife but also inherited worries forever.
6. Marriage requires a man to purchase 4 types of "Ring" engagement ring, wedding ring, suffering and enduring.
7. Marriage life is full of excitement and frustration. In the first year,the man speaks and the woman listens. In the second year, the woman speaksand the man listens. And in the third year, they both speak and the neighbours listen.
8. It is true that love is blind but marriage is an eye-opener.
9. Getting married is very much like going to the restaurant with friends. You ordered what you want, and when you see what the other fellow has, you wished you had ordered that.
10. A happy marriage is a matter of giving and taking, the husband gives and the wife takes.
11. Love is one long sweet dream, and marriage is the alarm clock.
12. When a newly married man looks happy, we know why. But when a ten year married man looks happy, we wonder why.
13. Before a man is married, he is incomplete. Then when he is married, he is finished.