Internal and External Audit

...but before the external audit team coming over to do the institutional Audit interview, we need to audit ourselves! Well...I hope I can answer all the questions. Insya Allah. The on going tasks to manage this department are more than enough. Plus the external audit that will be coming soon, seriously I'm scared and helpless. Some of the deficiencies in the department are beyond my control. How I am going to answer the queries from the panelist? Should I tell the truth? After all these years, finding excuses for all the things that are not according to their policies and I could not do anything to rectify the issues is quite difficult. Whether we like it or not, the tension and pressure is definitely increasing in all the departments and faculties.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is A Febrile Fit or Febrile Convulsion

Kes Pewangi Tumpah