Singles often feel left out in our couple-driven society. Whenever you're tempted to feel down because of your singularity, remember these reasons why flying solo can be the best way to go:
1. You can make last-minute plans with your friends and stay out all night if you want.
huhuhu...better ask mak before doing this..kalau tidak ..siaplah kena lecture...ahaks
2. You can lie on both sides of your bed and have all the covers to yourself.
3. You can flirt with the opposite sex without someone saying, " Who are you looking at?"
errr...ye ker? ekekkek tak pernah pulak cakap cam tu ..tp mungkin terdetik dlm hati kut?? ahahaha
4. You can make your own decisions.
Yeah..betul . But it will be much better if you consult your family or friends. Anyway, the final decision is yours.
5. You don't have to remember your significant other's birthday or anniversary.
ahahaha...I always try to remember my family birthday and friends..*pssttt...letak reminder kat organizer ler...ihikss ..kadang lupa jugak kalau terlalu busy!!
6. You have no one to clean up after.
7. You can leave the toilet seat permanently up if you're a man, or permanently down if you're a woman.
8. You can make a list of things you always wanted to do...and actually do them.
as long as you have enough money ...go ahead. Jgn menyusahkan mak bapak pulak.
9. You can listen to your favorite radio station in the car.
errr..cam tau2 jer ...ekekkeke suka hati ajer nak tuko station ikut mood ..ehehe
10. You can actually hold on to the remote control.
memang betul...tp in my case...weekdays biasanya berebut dengan anak sedara...ahahaha
Few comments from the readers:
a) always hated being single when i was single now i am in a relationship, i wish i was single!lol
b)Who put such a premium on having a significant other, anyway? I'm quite happy on my own, and while this list includes a few (superficial) reasons I like being single , I am not sure why it is necessary. If you're so upset about being single that you need to be cheered up about it, go get a boy- or girlfriend. I'm confident in myself and happy alone, and I don't need someone else to shore up my failing ego by dating me. If someone is intimidated by my self-confidence, cool. Helps weed out the weaklings so I know if I do get married, he'll be one worth marrying. My friends (most of whom are married) laugh that it will take an extraordinary man to tolerate my independence, but I always thought if a guy can't handle the fact that I am my own person, he's not worth much anyway.
c)Hmm... Not so sure if those are the greatest reason, one of the best reasons to being single is being able to have some free time with yourself not worrying about dates, or if your not looking your best today, or even if you're not in the greatest mood, you don't feel like you have to impress someone. I mean you do your co-workers and stuff, but that's not as much as your gf/bf!